Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My first Re-ment

I love miniature food. The time, effort and love that goes to making one is fascinating to me. Someday when I don't have to work for real food I will make fake food! But for now I will just admire them. Anyway, I want to dedicate this post to Nunu's House, If you're reading this.. i just wanted to say.. please adopt me! I love your work they are so beautiful. My favorite would be the breads. Looks so delicious. Amazing.

Back to reality. Re-ment became locally available only last year and I just discovered it last month. Imagine my frustration when they only sell Disney stuff. Ho well. I'm still glad they have these amazing cakes. I panicked and bought the whole set.

Here my baby is playing with the packaging.

To my dear baby,


     I don't have fancy shoes, designer bags or jewelry that you will inherit someday, only toys :) I hope you're cool with that.


Love,
Mommy


No comments:

Post a Comment